- When it’s the easiest to use on the market… YES!
- When it’s innovatively designed in Germany… YES!
- When it’s cost of ownership is the best going around… YES!!
The new HERMA E Series combines the durability and efficiency of the larger Herma M Series with the space saving requirements of the compact Herma C Series. The various optional additional modules are designed so that they can be installed and changed quickly, greatly reducing ongoing production costs.
The E series shares a number of components with the M series, including the enclosed, extremely stable and durable stainless steel base, as well as the parts responsible for aligning and stabilising the product. This makes the E series predestined for challenging tasks and high-speed operation.
Based on its design, the 362 E does not need complex protective measures, which means it barely requires more space than the much sleeker, more delicate C series. In real terms, when it comes to markets where high speed and frequent changeover is required, the HERMA E Series stands alone in performance and functionality.
- Frame: Flexible assembly is possible thanks to the drilling template in the top panel
- Conveyor belt: Length is variable Maximum width: 100 mm
- Working height: 900 ±50 mm,
- Product: Height: 50 – 290 mm; maximum diameter: 100 mm
- Labelling type: One or two-sided and wrap-around labelling
- Printer: Printer integration possible (Hot Foil, TTO or Inkjet)
- Dispensing system: Pivot beak or fixed
- Separator belts
- Top belt with height stand
- Applicators adjustable, 3 axes and 2 inclinations
- Wipe-down station
- Performance: Two-side labelling – max. 100 pcs/min. – depending on the product
- Wrap-around labelling: max. 70 pcs/min (depending on the product and the label length)