- Inkjet coders ALL TYPES
- Desktop printers
- Thermal transfer Overprinters
With over 125 years of combined experience, we know ‘our stuff’ when it comes to Coding and Marking applications. We know the value of quality machinery that’s reliable and we also know it’s not about the machinery, it’s about what machinery can do for you. We have a range of labellers and coding and marking equipment in stock – ready to go. Talk to us. We’re just like you….we know what makes the difference. We offer reliable, efficient and modern Coding and Marking equipment with best in market, point of difference features that will save you at every level.
IN-STOCK, READY FOR DISPATCH
- Nozzle Seal – No Clean System Sealtronic printhead technology eliminates daily start up and shutdown cleaning and clogging, even after prolonged downtime.
- Wide range of inks offering unrivalled performance
- Low operating costs
Allen Coding XL500 Thermal Transfer Overprinter
- Modern and fast touch interface
- Intermittent and continuous printing capabilities
- Real time and dynamic date coding
- Easy to integrate with labelling and packaging machines
- German-made quality standards for durable performance in an industrial environment
SOJET ELFIN II
- Cartridge based service free coding
- Plug and play installation
- Single Head or Multi-head systems
- Easy to integrate and self-install
- 7-inch full colour LCD touch screen
- Wide range of affordable inks
- Reliable and fast printing
- Accurate print images
- Easy to operate
- Compact design
- German-made quality standards
If you’ve been thinking about it, now is the time to purchase at Result Group. Get the printer, coder or laser you want right now and write it off this financial year* – up to $150,000 on a per asset basis – which means you can write off more than one machine / printer.
* The instant asset write-off threshold of $150,000 for businesses is available until 31 December 2020. Tax incentives may be available to businesses who satisfy the requirements of the relevant legislation. Result Group cannot guarantee an asset deduction will be available.