- 3 new engines from SATO make print & apply more simple than ever before.
- Software control “out of the box”.
- Entry level to full automation… it’s just way too affordable.
Take this as an example. Plug in the printer to 240Volts, scan a barcode on a control document and you’re ready to print the right label on the right product… it’s that simple! No data cables, no central control PC, the system is not even reliant on a wireless network. Everything is aboard.
Combining the latest off the shelf, out of the box software, with a protocol designed to talk to any ERP software or be fully stand alone with a new range of Thermal/Thermal Transfer Printers from SATO, the first truly universal printers are engineered for the ultimate PROBLEM FREE operator experience. Skillfully crafted to support new and legacy printing applications across a wide array of verticals that require a durable and dependable printer for years to come.
Here’s just some of the features:
- Built strong to withstand the demands of industrial printing applications and environments.
- Die-cast aluminum print head mechanism provides consistent label and ribbon movement, virtually eliminating label shift or ribbon wrinkling.
- New mechanism allows to use a wide variety of media prepared for other popular industrial barcode printer.
- No additional accessories or setting changes are required.
- Reduced overall area required for operation by 54%.
- Reduce waste and promote environmental initiatives with liner-less media support.
- New darkness range for printing in any environment at higher speeds.
- User friendly icon & multi-national language support on full colour display.
- Easy to access power-on button.
- Password protection to avoid unintended setting reset.
- Tens of videos offer valuable information on the operation of the CL4NX and provides instructional value to newer operators.
- When error occurs, not only comprehensive messages are shown in multi-national language, but video can show you how to recover from the error.
- Best in class print head opening of 60 degrees for easy access, faster maintenance and quick media loading.
- Tool-less print head and platen roller system makes replacements easy and quick.
- Industry leading throughput with 100MB user accessible memory allows for storage of formats, large graphics, custom fonts and other downloads allowing for faster product output.
The SATO Printer Series range will be on show at AUSPACK and fully operational for demonstration. Don’t be fooled by expensive software and install costs… come and visit us at Stand 368 and see it for yourself.